It's an old favorite. Everyone loves a good rum ball... Everyone!
But I wanted to make a cute little treat for work and putting alcohol in it probably would have been frowned upon. (Especially the copious amount i usually add :))
So please enjoy my child friendly recipe for chocolate rum balls minus the rum. Try not to eat them all before you share... I struggle.
1 packet Marie biscuits
400g sweetened condensed milk
1 Tablespoons cocoa
1 cup desiccated coconut
1. Crush biscuits in a food processor
2. Add 1/2 cup coconut and the cocoa then mix well.
3. Add the condensed milk and stir until well combined.
4. Roll into balls, approx 1 tablespoon each.
5. Roll the balls in the remainder of the coconut the refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy! And Happy Baking!!