- Had my birthday on St Patrick's Day (as it has been for the last 25 years) I must just be lucky!
- Pastried it up at a Burch & Purchese cooking demonstration. Fantastic! I also snagged myself an awesome Pablo the Penguin... Pictured below, he is adorable!!!
- was given an amazing book called The Vintage Tea Party Year by Angel Adoree. Can't wait to plan one myself!
- Experienced the Melbourne Grand Prix, right on my doorstep (which also happened to fall on my birthday)
- Had a momentary freak out... Omg! I'm 25!! I know, not old but its all going so fast!!!
Now that the weather has cooled it will soon be time to once again get my bake on....
So have a good week and happy baking to you all.
Post a Comment