Wednesday 1 May 2013

NaBloPoMo May 2013

NaBloPoMo May 2013

 Wish me luck all....

This month I have embarked on my very first NaBloPoMo! Ahhh!

For those of you, like myself until recently, who are going NaBlowhat?... NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month.

This began with November being dedicatated as National Blog Month where bloggers are challenged to write one post each day for an entire month! Talk about a challenge! BlogHer runs a new theme each month for bloggers to test their skills and dedication.

The theme for this month is Comfort. It is all about what brings you comfort and how we achieve our own comfort zones.

My entire focus for the month will be Comfort Food. Just because there is no better type! So strap in for an entire month filled with cakes, eating out and all the foods that make me feel better, and will hopefully do the same for you...

What is your typical comfort food?

Happy Baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment