Wednesday 28 August 2013

We All Scream For Ice Cream



This week I was sent a lovely present from the team at Connoisseur Ice Cream.
A sample of the new flavours of stick ice creams, and oh was I excited to try them!!!

Ice cream is one of my many dessert loves. And connoisseur do a pretty good job of satisfying my cravings. I love sitting outside in the summer with a bowl or waffle cone piled high with yummy cream of all sorts of flavours. Even in winter when the heater is blaring in my apartment I find myself sitting with a bowl, usually accompanied by an apple pie or a brownie. So when these delightful treats turned up on my doorstep, who was I to say no???



I thought I'd let you all know my thoughts on their new flavours, though I'll tell you now, I'm already hooked.

This blog has always been dedicated to the food that I love. I'm no critic, but when I enjoy a baking experience or have been served some great food I love to share it with you. These ice creams have made it into my love list. The intense flavour was quite impressive. I'm a huge fan of magnum but my love for them lies in the chocolate coating, the flavour of the ice cream doesn't overwhelm me: I always eat the chocolate first. Always!



I found with the connoisseur ice creams that I was eating the chocolate then almost dying with surprise at how rich and flavoursome the ice cream in the middle was! For the first time ever I like the ice cream inside more that I like the coating, though don't get me wrong, I was devouring the chocolate too. 

My favourites were easily the Murray River Salted Caramel and The Sumatran Coconut. They are a nice fresh change to the regular flavours that come in stick ice creams.

Thanks guys!


NB: This product was a gift from Connoisseur. I was not paid for or asked for a positive review of the product. All opinions featured in this blog are my own and it remains non-commercial. I receive no sponsorship, payments or benefits :)
.... But feel free to send me yummy things at any time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment