Monday 23 September 2013

Homemade Marshmallow Fluff

I love Marshmallow Fluff!!! Otherwise known as Marshmallow Creme...


I would put it in everything if I could justify it. And it went deliciously in my Hot Chocolate Cupcakes. Just a treat!


Here is a recipe. Because where I live, this stuff is hard to find.

Marshmallow Fluff

3 Egg Whites
2 cups Light Corn Syrup
1/2 teaspoon Salt
2 cups Icing Sugar
1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract

1. Beat together egg whites, corn syrup and salt. Mix on high for approx 5 minutes or until mixture has become thick and almost doubled in volume.

2. Turn mixture down to low and add the icing sugar. Mix until well combined. Add the Vanilla extract and mix well/

If you don't use it all at once, you can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.

Happy Baking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment