Sunday 2 September 2012

Laduree

At the beginning of the year I made the voyage over to Europe to see what all the fuss was about. I drove my way around 9 countries and at the end of my 16000 kms am feeling pretty travel savvy. 

Laduree: Champs-Elysees Paris

France: I saw the versailles palace and the Eiffel tower but the real standout for me, the one love I have of France was in the form of a tea house in Paris: Laduree.


Interior: Laduree Tea Rooms
Rue Royal Paris

I could've eaten there everyday (my budget just couldn't have coped).

So naturally the minute I get back, I ordered the two Laduree recipe books.
Guess what arrived today....




Their recipes are pretty fancy. A bit ambitious but I'll give them a whirl. Sometimes it's more fun to see what bizarre concoction you end up with when something doesn't work out than when you get it perfect. I can't wait to try them out.. And tell you all about it.


          

Happy baking!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment