Wednesday 26 September 2012

Sweet Sensations... An adventure with Darren Purchese


My most frequently used dessert books...

My long awaited book has arrived. The latest edition to my recipe collection is the new book by Darren Purchese; Sweet Studio.




Now we all know that I am a little biased when it comes to their creations. But they're all so lovely you just can't help but enjoy every experience when you enter the dessert wonderland.


I am very pleased to say that the lemon curd recipe is featured ( I have asked for advice previously on how to fix mine) as well as the salted caramel spread... Yum!


I was also pretty happy to see that a favorite from the dessert night, the avocado mint and cucumber, is featured so I'm thinking it is only a matter of time before it makes it's way onto the "must cook list".


I can't wait to share my triumphs (and set backs) and improve my dessert skills even further. The explosive raspberry marshmallow is beckoning...

I'd better get cooking!!!

http://burchandpurchese.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment