Sunday 2 September 2012

Luna 1806 Night Market - Queen Victoria Markets



 I am a huge fan of the Wednesday night markets at Queen Vic in the summer.




What better way to spend a hot night than drinking sangria, eating fantastic cultural food and watching the performers. Not to mention the quirky craft items you can pick up in-between.


This year I attended the winter version and although it is significantly smaller that it's summer counterpart it still packs a punch.
I ate a meatball slider from the meatball company.





I picked up some BBQ chicken and I learnt how to make my own soy candles.
The jewellery there is a lot of fun, especially for me, being a fan of button earrings.

But if your out on a Wednesday night for dinner, I'd recommend a visit to the night market to pick up some fantastic food and see some entertaining shows.





For more information you can jump on their website;
http://www.qvm.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment